Dell PowerEdge M1000e 1350/2700W Power Supply PSU E2700P-00 G803N
- Dell currently offers a power supply rated at 2360W 230V. With
current sharing between power supplies, total system redundant
power is approximately 7080W in a 3+3 power supply configuration.
- Power redundancy in the M1000e supports any necessary usage model,
though the M1000e requires three power supplies to power a fully
populated system or six power supplies in a fully redundant system.
- AC redundancy is supported in the following configurations, each of
which requires the power supplies in slots 1, 2, and 3 to be
connected to a different grid as compared to those in slots 4, 5,
- When Dynamic Power Supply Engagement (DPSE) is enabled, the PSU
units move between On and Off states depending upon actual power
draw conditions to achieve high power efficiency by driving fewer
supplies to maximum versus all with partial and less-efficient
- In the N+N power supply configuration, the system will provide
protection against AC grid loss or power supply failures. If one
power grid fails, three power supplies lose their AC source, and
the three power supplies on the other grid remain powered,
providing sufficient power for the system to continue running.